for an authentic and memorable experience
A Comfortable Unique Setting In Phalaborwa
MUWETI is a small, intimate lodge. Accommodating a maximum of 6 guests in the tented accommodation and 4 guests in the cottage. The positioning of the tented chalets gives a truly unusual sense of fusion with the bush, and an opportunity to sleep in close proximity to the African bush. In addition to the tented chalet accommodation, there is a self catering cottage (hired out on a strictly self catering basis) about 150m from the lodge, which gives you an opportunity to do your own thing on a self catering basis.
The positioning of the tented chalets gives a truly unusual sense of fusion with the bush, and an opportunity to sleep in close proximity to the wilds of Africa.
Your hosts Laura and Mike will attend to your every need without being intrusive. Their mission is to share with their guests their love and passion for Muweti and the bush. Whether you stay overnight, for a week or for a month, their personal commitment to you as the guest will be the same.
Accommodation at the lodge is in tented chalets with canvas walls and thatch roof.
Self-Catering cottage is a stand alone 2 bedroom cottage away from the lodge.
Important for All Guests
- For health reasons it is recommended that special precautions are taken for children under the age of 4 with respect to malaria. Please consult with your doctor/pharmacist.
- No children under 14 allowed in the lodge area.
- The reserve does not permit self-drive game viewing other than on your way to and from Muweti.
- Should you wish to book a game drive with us, we would be pleased to assist at an extra charge.
Special Rate til 13 December 2020
- USE CODE SC2020DEC (The Lodge will override the current rates)
- SPECIAL RATE R750 pppn SHARING; 4TH PERSON STAYS FREE
- Game Drives charged extra
- Offer does not include Reserve Conservation fee
Rates will change 1st July 2021. Kindly contact us for new rates.
Book Your Stay Today
Rooms are sanitised between outgoing and incoming guests.
Due to the lodge environment, social distancing is easily maintained in a natural way.
Remote infrared temperature measurements conducted and a private ambulance service is available if needed.